This social media training shows you how to use social platforms work for you personally and professionally.
This social media training is designed for people who have minimal knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Google Reader/RSS feeds, Pinterest and LInkedin and give the people the tools to use these platforms more effectively in their personal and professional lives.
We review live examples on each platform of how to set up, activate and engage on each platform. The examples are very basic but can be expanded and used on a high level.
The aim of our social media training is to teach the basic fundamentals and then build on top of this foundation.
Social Media School - Introduction Video
What are the requirements?
- All of these accounts can be registered afte the class.
- A twitter account
- Google Account
- Pinterest Account
- Linkedin Account
- Facebook Account
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Learn how to use twitter on your desktop/laptop computer
- Determine which mobile platform is the best fit for your workflow
- Understand the value of Twitter list.
- Introduce the attendee to Hootsuite as a management platform for Twitter, Facebook & LInkedin
- How to set up Facebook Fan Pages and Facebook Lists.
- How to create a business page on Linkedin
- Learn about the beauty of managing RSS feeds in one platform (Google Reader)
- Learn how to use RSS feeds to identify new contacts on Linkedin
- Introduce four blogging platforms to the attendee. (Blogger, Posterous, Tumblr and Wordpress)
- Review how to use Pinterest
- Review how to use Google+
What is the target audience?
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Basic Social Media Knowledge
- All Social Media Users
Twitter Introduction and VideoSeven Ways You Can Use TwitterTwitter Mobile AppsHow to Use HootsuiteHow to Set up and Use Twitter ListsKlout Review and What it Means for You
Facebook Privacy Settings ReviewHow to set up a Facebook Fan PageHow to Add Your Profile Picture and Timeline Photo to Facebook Fan PagesHow to set up Facebook Lists and use the lists to consume content
How to Use RSS Feeds and bring content to youHow to Share to Google+ from your Google Reader
Linkedin [introduction video]How to create a Linkedin business pageHowto Create a Linkedin Business Page
Introducing Posterous SpacesWhat is Tumblr?What is Wordpress?Blogging Platforms Live Review
What is Pinterest? An animated video.Pinterest live demoIntroductory Evernote VideoEvernote Live DemoWelcome to Google+ (Intro Video)Google+ Live Demo