21 PDUs offered, Accredited by Project Management Institute,
Simplilearn is a Registered Education Provider at PMI.
PMI-ACP® Certification is a globally recognized agile certification offered by the reputed PMI® Institute. Simplilearn brings online agile certification training for PMI-ACP® exam aspirants. Our online PMI-ACP® training gives you the liberty to prepare for PMI-ACP® exam from your own comfort zone along with access to practice tests and quizzes for better exam preparation
Key Features of this course:
- 21 PDUs Offered
- 4 PMI-ACP® Simulation Exams
- 1 downloadable case study
- 12 Tips & tricks videos
- 12 Scenario based examples
16 real world examples from various industries
- Question bank of 600 questions (5 sets of 120 Qs each)
- Engagement and reinforcement videos at the start and the end of the course
- 19 Downloadable e-books
- Course Completion Certificate
- Over 100,000+ professionals trained across 150+ countries
- 300+ workshops conducted globally every month
- Trusted by employees of Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- We follow a Global Learning Framework which has proven to deliver results and has been perfected by our experience in training a million learners.
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- Free access to high quality industry-relevant webinars, articles and blogs
- 24x7 live support via chat, mail and phone with a request to call back option
- Exam pass rate of over 98.6%
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and more
What are the requirements?
- All the materials required have been included in this course
- Students do not need any software to understand this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 66 lectures and 17 hours of content!
- Establish proficiency in agile practices and agile development
- Demonstrate a professional’s knowledge of agile principles, tools and technologies across agile methodologies
- Have strong base in agile software development
- Showcases one’s agile knowledge and experience to potential employers
What is the target audience?
- Any professional looking forward to gain proven knowledge on agile methodologies, agile principles and agile tools and techniques
Introduction to Agile
Agile principles and manifestoIntroduction to AgileAgile Principles and Manifesto summaryE-book - Agile Principles and Manifesto
Agile methodologies and techniquesAgile methodologies and techniquesE-book - Agile methodologies and techniquesAgile project managementAgile project managementAgile project management summaryE-book - Agile Project Management
Project CommunicationProject CommunicationProject Communication summaryE-book - Project Communication
Agile Planning, Monitoring and Adopting
Agile project planningTheme and EpicQuizSummaryE-book - Agile project planning and Theme and EpicIteration planningBurndown chartQuizSummaryE-book - Iteration planning and Burndown chartKanban and RetrospectivesKanban and RetrospectivesSummaryE-book - Kanban and Retrospectives
Estimation methodsEstimation methodsEstimation methods SummaryE-book - Estimation methodsWideband Delphi and Agile Affinity EstimationWideband Delphi and Agile Affinity EstimationWideband Delphi and Agile Affinity Estimation SummaryE-book - Wideband Delphi and Agile Affinity Estimation
Agile Analysis and Design
Agile Analysis and DesignAgile Analysis and DesignAgile Analysis and Design summaryE-book - Agile Analysis and Design
Agile QualityAgile QualityAgile Quality summaryE-book - Agile Quality
Soft skills Negotiation
Soft skills NegotiationSoft skills NegotiationSoft skills Negotiation summaryE-book - Soft skills Negotiation
Agile and Scrum- Value based prioritization
Time Value- TerminologiesTime Value- TerminologiesTime Value- Terminologies summaryE-book - Time Value - TerminologiesPrioritization RequirementsPrioritization RequirementsPrioritization Requirements summaryE-book - Prioritization Requirements
Agile Risk Management
Agile Risk ManagementAgile Risk ManagementAgile Risk Management summaryE-book - Agile Risk Management
Agile MetricsEarned Value MetricsQuizSummaryE-book - Agile Metrics and Earned Value Metrics
Agile Value Stream Analysis
Agile Value Stream AnalysisAgile Value Stream AnalysisAgile Value Stream Analysis summaryE-book - Agile Value Stream Analysis
Agile Knowledge and Skills
Effective Brain Storming TechniquesEffective Brain Storming TechniquesEffective Brain Storming Techniques summaryE-book - Effective Brain Storming TechniquesProject CommunicationProject CommunicationProject Communication summaryE-book - Project CommunicationAgile Team motivationAgile Team motivationAgile Team motivation summaryE-book - Agile Team motivationPMI Code of EthicsPMI Code of EthicsPMI Code of Ethics summaryE-book - PMI Code of Ethics
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Case Study
Increasing the Speed of Delivery Value
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Simulation Test Paper
Full Length Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Simulation Test Paper 1Full Length Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Simulation Test Paper 2Full Length Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Simulation Test Paper 4Full Length Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Simulation Test Paper 4Full Length Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Simulation Test Paper 5