Creating and revealing
Welcome to Hacking School!
Rootkits and Invisible Software: Creating and Revealing Course
Before we begin: the practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world – beginners and computer geeks as well. People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, pentesters, black- and white hat hackers. Please, read carefully what we'd like to share with you.
A rootkit is a stealthy type of software, typically malicious, designed to hide the existence of certain processes or programs from normal methods of detection and enable continued privileged access to a computer. - definition by Wikipedia
- You can ignore the fact that rootkits really exist,
- You can pretend that goverment agencies don't use rootkits,
- You can even believe that big companies don't spend huge amount of money for developing malicious software that can spy on you and your family,
- You can just turn a blind eye on it and ignore these fact.
But it does not make the problem disappear.
Therefore we decided to face facts and show you how rootkits work, how they can hide inside your system, how to create such an invisible software, how to detect and protect against those threats.
This course covers all the important techniques related with ROOTKITS AND CREATING INVISIBLE SOFTWARE used by hackers, system administrators, pentesters and IT forensic analysts.
What you can expect from this course:
You will get over 39 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- You will get free source code package to download
- You'll learn how to create shellcode
- You'll learn how to inject code into processes
- You'll learn how to hide processes, files, directories and registry entries
- You'll learn how to keep a rootkit in a system
- You'll learn how to create a backdoor
- You'll learn how to create an invisible keylogger and remote console
- You'll learn how to make a screenshot
- You'll learn how to create undetectable applications
- You'll learn how to deceive Anti-Virus applications
- You'll learn how to use anti-emulation techniques
- You'll learn how to bypass a firewall
- You'll learn how to create a rootkit detector
- You'll learn how to protect against rootkits
- And many other interesting topics
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction or you will get your money back. You have 30 days to decide if the Wireless Network Hacking Course is for you. You will get access to the whole system. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your training, you will get a full refund. No questions asked.
Good luck and see you on the other side,
Andrew Harper || Hacking School Team
What are the requirements?
- interest in ITsec and ethical hacking
- some IT and programming basics (C/C++)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 43 lectures and 10 hours of content!
- Lectures in PDF + Live Video Training
- Free source code package to download
- How to create shellcode
- How to inject code
- How to hide processes, files, directories and registry entries
- How to keep a rootkit in a system
- How to create a backdoor
- How to create an invisible keylogger and remote console
- How to make a screenshot
- Creating undetectable applications
- How to deceive Anti-Virus applications
- How to use anti-emulation techniques
- How to bypass a firewall
- How to create a rootkit detector
- How to protect against rootkits
What is the target audience?
- students interested in rootkit development
- ethical hackers
- system and network administrators
- everyone interested in hacking in general
- CEH, CISSP, MCSE, CCNA
Table of contentsLegal information
Download your training code and examples
Your ZIP package with source codes and examples
Intro and environment setupIntro and environment setup - VIDEO TRAININGIntro and environment setup - VIDEO TRAINING PART 2
Basics of shellcode
Basics of shellcode developmentBasics of shellcode development - VIDEO TRAINING
Hiding processes, files and registry entries
Hiding processesHiding processes - VIDEO TRAININGHiding files and directoriesHiding files and directories - VIDEO TRAININGHiding registry entriesHiding registry entries - VIDEO TRAINING
Creating a backdoor and a keylogger
Creating a keyloggerCreating a keylogger - VIDEO TRAININGCreating a keylogger - VIDEO TRAINING PART 2Creating a remote consoleCreating a remote console - VIDEO TRAINING
Windows security features
Windows security featuresWindows security features - VIDEO TRAINING
Creating undetectable applications
Creating undetectable applicationsCreating undetectable applications - VIDEO TRAININGDeceiving a heuristic scannerDeceiving a heuristic scanner - VIDEO TRAININGAnti-emulation techniquesAnti-emulation techniques - VIDEO TRAINING
Bypassing the firewall
Bypassing the firewallBypassing the firewall - VIDEO TRAINING
Keeping a rootkit in a system
Keeping a rootkit in a systemKeeping a rootkit in a system - VIDEO TRAINING
Defense and rootkit detectors
Defense and rootkit detectorsDefense and rootkit detectors - VIDEO TRAINING
Rootkit development and summary
Rootkit development and summaryRootkit development and summary - VIDEO TRAINING
IT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: Monitoring - What you will learnIT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: Monitoring Transmitted DataIT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: Monitoring Transmitted Data #2IT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: WiFi Security - What you will learnIT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: WiFi Security - OverviewIT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: WiFi Security - Overview #2IT SEC Beginner: Certified Hacking Training: WiFi Security - ThreatsWebsite Hacking in Practice Course: Module 13. SQL injection - Video Training