Don't struggle with many hours of learning code.
This course covers the key features of Xcode, and teaches the basics for iOS app development using little code with Objective-C. Dedric explores the Xcode user interface; reviews the code editors, including version and assistant editors. The final chapter covers publishing your app to the app store.
CNET tech course of the year!
· Learning the iOS coding language Objective-C
· Icon & button optimization
· Adding objects & supporting files
· Exploring the code editors
· Making interface connections
· Creating an iPhone storyboard interface
· Testing your app for errors
· Publishing your app to the app store
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners wanting to learn how to make apps with Xcode
- Not for professional developers
What Will I Learn?
Understand the Objective-C coding language
Learn how to use Xcode
Learn how to make iOS apps
Design User Interfaces in Xcode
Curriculum For This Course
Icon & Button Optimization
Working in Xcode
Adding Supporting Files
Customizing the Tab Bar
Customizing the Buttons
Making Interface Connections
Using Tabs with Simulator
Adding Supporting Files - Second View
Customizing the Tab Bar - Second View
Customizing the Buttons - Second View
Making Interface Connections + Code Building- Second View
Using Tabs with Simulator- Second View
Publishing your App to the App Store
Bonus- App Marketing + Viral Exposure