Learn Android App Development from Scratch includes DDMS, Android UI Design, JSON, GPS and Geo-Location Programming
What is this course about?
Android Application Development is the process of creating applications for the Android operating system. Android App Development for Beginners is comprehensive app development course that will enable you to create full-featured Android apps.
The course guides you through step by step procedures of how to create an Android app. It starts by guiding you through downloading ADT bundle (which includes Android SDK, Eclipse, and AVD Manager), a free tool that enables you to build Android apps through a graphical user interface (GUI).
What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- You will be entitled as Android developer.
- You will be able to develop and publish your own android applications.
- Research conducted on the success of certified professionals shows that they earn approximately $2,000 to $4,000 USD more than their non-certified peers per annum. They experience growth in their careers due to the challenges they can successfully handle and regulate.
- Organizations like Google, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, Oracle finance actively seek Android developers.
- Simplilearn is the World’s Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 200,000 professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 2000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, APMG, CFA Institute, GARP, ASTQB, IIBA and others
What are the requirements?
- There are no specific pre-requisites
- All the materials required have been included in this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 81 lectures and 10.5 hours of content!
- Understand the key concepts in Android
- Understand Architecture and life cycle of Android
- Design UIs and custom UIs and handle events
- Design menus and custom menus and handle the events
- Learn to save data in different ways
- Learn to use JSON
- Fetch geolocation as and when needed
- Understand the process of publishing your own application on Google Play Store
What is the target audience?
- The course can be taken by anyone who knows the basic of Java and is interested in becoming an Android Application Developer.
- Project Managers
- Engineering students
Introduction to Android
Introduction to AndroidIntroduction to AndroidE-book - Introduction to Android App Development
Hello World Application
Hello World DemoHello World ApplicationE-book - Hello World Application
Android UI Design and Event Handling
ObjectivesTextView DemoGlobal StringsEditTextCheckBox DemoRadioButton DemoSpinner DemoButton DemoImage DemoImageButton DemoToggleButton DemoCreating Links DemoListView DemoLayout DemoWeb DemoDatePicker DemoTimePicker DemoSummaryAndroid UI Design and Event HandlingE-book - Android UI Design & Event Handling
ObjectivesOptionsMenu DemoContextMenu DemoSubMenu DemoSummaryMenusE-book - Menus
ObjectivesIntent DemoSummaryIntentsE-book - Intents
ObjectivesService DemoSummaryServiceE-book - Service
Alerts and Dialogs
ObjectivesToast DemoAlertDialog DemoCustomDialog DemoNotification DemoSummaryAlerts & DialogsE-book - Alerts & Dialogs
Lesson 08 - Multi Media Programming
ObjectivesPlaying an Audio DemoPlaying a Video DemoSummaryMultimedia ProgrammingE-book - Multimedia Programming
Database Programming in Android
ObjectivesStorageInternal DemoStorageExternal DemoDatabaseSQLite DemoSummaryData base programming in AndroidE-book - Database Programming in Android
Hardware Programming in Android
Camera DemoObjectivesVibrator DemoGPS and Geolocation Programming DemoIMEI DemoSummaryHardware programming in AndroidE-book - Hardware programming in Android
CustomButton and Other Controls DemoObjectivesCustomMenu DemoSummaryCustomDesignE-book - CustomDesign
Graphics and Animation
Creating Graphics DemoObjectivesCanvas DemoSummaryGraphics and AnimationE-book - Graphics and Animation
ObjectivesJSON DemoAsyncTask DemoSummaryWeb ServiceE-book - Web Service
Deploying and Publishing an Android Application
ObjectivesPublishApp DemoSummaryDeploying and Publishing an Android ApplicationE-book - Deploying and Publishing an Android Application
Android App Development Full Length Simulation Test Papers
Full Length Simulation Test Paper - 1Full Length Simulation Test Paper - 2Full Length Simulation Test Paper - 3Full Length Simulation Test Paper - 4