Learn how to grow you and your business with one of the most comprehensive best-selling social media courses on Udemy!
Are you ready to grow sales in your business? Do you want to advance your career and totally understand the top social networks? This course is for you!
Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and G+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you to explore.
This course is the most comprehensive look at all of the social media websites, recently updated with more visual and interactive content in August 2014.
What does this course give you?
- We will help you GROW your business using social media
- The hints, the tricks and industry tips
- Learn new skills to achieve recognition at work or for future employers
- Generate free leads for your business or organisation
- Practical how-to lessons
Truly understand all the common social networks
- Make social media work for you!
- UNLIMITED and LIFETIME access, come back when ever you need to learn more and we're always here to answer questions
Our course is comprised of 10 modules of 150 lectures. They cover all the basics of social media management including advanced topics and reflective learning.
- Introduction to social media
- Auditing your organisation
- Social media monitoring
This course will take you from social zero to social hero using our proactive and practical approach. It is arguably one the most comprehensive online courses of social media; giving learners a great grounding and skill set to enter the world of social.
Certificate of completion
All students who complete this course will receive a FREE digital 'Certificate of social media management' issued by the SO ME Academy, alongside Udemy's own certificate of completion.
DON'T FORGET: Udemy operates a 30 day full money back guarantee, no questions asked! If you're not happy with this course you can request your money back.
Click the "take this course" button straight away at the top right of this page to unlock the power of social media for your business.
What are the requirements?
- A web browser and a willingness to dive into the world of social
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 150 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Be able to audit your organisation or brand on social media
- Setup your social media profiles
- Confidentally understand the foundations of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, G+, Pinterest, Blogs, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Be prepared to respond to customers on social media
- Understand content creation and content scheduling
- What constitutes good social content?
- Confidentally respond to good and bad social media responses
- Identify and analyse competitors social media tactics on social media channels
- Develop actionable best practices to achieve your social objectives
What is the target audience?
- Those interested in a comprehensive social media education
- Those who have a business and want to acheive greater visibility and sales through social media
- Business owners, sales people, media students, marketing, PR professionals, customer services teams, HR people
- Marketers, business owners, individuals
Introduction to social media
Welcome to the SO ME Academy of online learningIntroduction to Social Media and this course [NEW CONTENT]The History of Social Media [NEW CONTENT]
Auditing and listening
Introduction to Listening and Auditing [NEW CONTENT]The Social Media Journey - Where are you? [NEW CONTENT]Simple Monitoring [NEW CONTENT]Improve your monitoring and understand influencers [NEW CONTENT]Auditing your organisationAudit and evaluateAuditing checklist
It's all about Facebook
OverviewWhy Facebook? [NEW CONTENT]How to set up my business pageGet to know the admin panelContentCustom tabsSimple monitoringBasic insightsLearn the lingo - part 1Learn the lingo - part 2Next stepsWhat am I looking for?Competitor tabsThe cover photoPick the perfect profile photoA lecture on contentIntroduction to content calendarsBest practices for FacebookTime to get promotingFacebook dos and don'tsLatest Facebook updatesConclusionFacebook quizCase study: Innocent drinksFacebook checklist
It's all about Twitter
Why Twitter?Making sense of TwitterTwitter: the lingoTwitter for businessProfile buildingCreate your profilePersonalise your profile - part 1Personalise your profile - part 2Privacy on TwitterTweeting and followingFollowing - what to doGaining and engaging followersTwitter for marketing - part 1Twitter for marketing - part 2Twitter for Public RelationsTwitter for customer servicesAdvanced Twitter useTracking and analysing TwitterTwitter on the goLatest Twitter featuresThe Conclusion!Twitter checklistTwitter quiz
It's all about Pinterest
Introduction to PinterestHow is it different?What will you learn?Pinterest: the lingoGetting started with PinterestVerifying your websiteGain a following on PinterestPinterest for marketingFeaturing visual contentContests on PinterestThought leadersVideosReal peoplePinterest tips - part 1Pinterest tips - part 2Final wordsBest practice case studiesPinterest checklistPinterest quiz
It's all about Google+
What is it, what's so different?Why use G+ and what will you learn from this section?Google+: the lingoThings to noteCreate your pageCustomising your pageG+ traffic controlG+ and SEOGoolge Direct ConnectG+ for marketing - part 1G+ for marketing - part 2CirclesSparkHangoutsConculsionGoogle+ checklistGoogle+ quiz
It's all about Youtube
Youtube: what is it?Why should I use it?Youtube: the lingoCreate an account and channelConfiguring your channelBrandingGoal settingPlan your videoGet it uploadedOptimise your videoYoutube quiz
It's all about LinkedIn
It's all about Instagram