Participants will walk away from the course with…
- How to work to understand another's motivations and values
- How to work to align financial, intellectual, human, and social capital to achieve impact
- How to identify the "right" leverage points to produce the results your effort is aiming to produce
- How to develop strategies relating to those leverage points
Whether you're just beginning to explore cross sector collaborations or you've been working in them for years, register above!
Come with an open mind and willingness to share your experiences and ideas. An important part of the learning process comes from engagement with your peers.
- 1-2 hours per week of teamwork (utilizing NovoEd's team workspace)
- 2-3 hours per week of individual work (reading and podcasts)
- Completion of all the assignments
- At least one original post and two comments in your team discussions
You will need a computer that allows you to watch the video lectures and provides the ability to upload all your assignments.
Statement of Accomplishment
Subject to course completion (completion of all assignments), you will receive a statement of accomplishment signed by your instructor.
ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for bulk registrations of your organization's leaders in this course. Group discount: Additional 10% off for 15+ people.
Check out winter 2016 highlights »
Sign Up Now